Wednesday, May 21, 2014

                                                     PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

Virtue is a positive trait deemed to be morally good thus is valued as a foundation of principle and good moral being.  So what is going on with a majority of people not having any patience? This morning I went to put gas in the car. When I attempted to pull into the gas station their were cones blocking my entrance.  The guy behind me was blasting his car horn, scared the bejesus out of me.  All the cars ahead of us were stopped at a red light, so where was he going so fast.  Speeding up to stop? It doesn't make sense.  Everyone is in a hurry these days, do they love getting to work early in the morning, they just cant get there fast enough?  What is it.  Not only do they not have any patience, they have no respect for others and they are ANGRY!  Angry Birds flying over my head.

Knitting has most definitely has taught me patience.  I too can be, and was an Angry Bird. Could you blame me?  I drove 30 miles each way into the city every day to work.  When I got there I had coworkers pulling on my coat tails all day.  There were days I would sit in a dark office working on CAD not wanting anyone to come in to bother me.  Now I sit in a beautiful knit salon in Buffalo Grove Illinois waiting for customers to come in.  So you come on in.

No comments: