Thursday, July 3, 2014

I have been saying lately that I am officially an old lady since I order from QVC.  No disrespect to either older woman or QVC.  I have to say that I have been delighted with everything that I have gotten from shoes to electric toothbrush to my gallon on WEN.  Have you heard of this stuff.  It is a shampoo and conditioner alternative for your hair.  I have seen these infomercials for a couple of years and have heard some people talk about .  Well I went BIG or I could just go home right?  RIGHT I bought a freakin gallon of this stuff.  I ended up selecting the Lavender scent/composition I thought it was appropriate for my type of hair as well as enjoying the fragrance.
I used it for the first time this morning and I think I like it.  I used no other styling product, and my hair is very smooth, especially the ends, it's VERY shinny, andn I did not use any other product when I blew dry.  I have very fine hair that I think is beginning to fall out when I look at the part.  After using WEN it seems that the part looks fuller.
Who knows?  I will get back to you in a week with a picture 
so far so good.
Now I am going to go order more yarn!
Ciao for Now

No comments: